Granting us access to your Google 'My Business' account is simple. Follow the step-by-step instructions below to add Nurture Digital as a user.
There is a choice of three user permission roles:
- Site manager
Typically we require manager access to deliver our services.
A summary of each of the roles is provided below. For more information on specific role permissions refer to the Google My Business Help Centre.
Site Managers: can manage reviews, photos, posts, products and edit hours.
Managers: full edit rights with exception to managing users or deleting account.
Owners: full edit rights including managing users and deleting account.
How to add Nurture Digital to Google 'My Business'.
1. Sign in to Google My Business.
2. Click Users in the left menu.
3. Click the Add Users button.
4. Enter our group email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Select the relevant role (owner, manager, site manager).
6. Click Invite.
It's that easy!