Ready to give In Nurture Digital access to your Google Search Console? Great! We’re ready too.
You don’t need to worry about sharing your login details with us. Below we outline the simple steps to add us to Google Search Console as a full user. Granting access as a full user is the most secure and efficient way for us to help you with your data, get accurate reports and check the health of your website.
You can grant user access at an Owner, Full User or Restricted User level.
We recommend adding us as a Full User, so we can help you get the most from your account.
Let’s get started.
How to Add Your Agency to Google Search Console
1. Sign in to search.google.com/search-console/
2. Select the correct property from the dropdown menu on the left.
Google Search Console is sensitive to matching domain names exactly. This means you may have multiple properties that need to be shared with us. Please ensure you go through these steps for each property that needs to be shared.
3. Click on Settings in the left dropdown.
4. Select Users and Permissions.
5. Click on Add User in the top right.
6. Under Add User, in the email section type in email@example.com.
7. Ensure Permissions is set to “Full”
Now we’re all set!
Don’t forget to go through and add firstname.lastname@example.org to each property if you have multiple domains.